Reel Traction Splint Orthopedic Leg Support Immobilization
It’s called a "splint system" because the Reel
Traction Splint is something much more than just a traction splint. The
legs of a professional dancer require flexion, extension, twisting, action and
reaction. Translate these needs and flexibility into an articulating
immobilizer and traction splint and you've begun to experience The REEL SPLINT
The hinge is the focus, adaptability is the result. Whether a restrictive
extrication or challenging knee immobilization, the Reel Splint System can be
applied to any presenting limb aspect, regardless of deformity. Once applied,
convenient cross member handles provide rescuer management capability and
movable support straps allow enhanced wound monitoring and treatment options.
An attachable traction ratchet is supported by the patented Sure-form Ischial
Pad that guarantees a custom fit and perfect bone end alignment for every
patient, every time. Simply straighten the splint, insert the ratchet, and
adjust the ischial pad and your traction ready.
The Reel Splint System's unique fold down storage design saves critical space;
and logistically no other splint matches its' deploy-ability and performance efficiency.
You'll also save on equipment costs and personnel training time. Our unique
multi-component construction, backed by individual part replacement also means
you'll never need to buy another splint.
Just as a dancer's performance can hinge on her flexibility, lack of
flexibility can seriously limit yours. The Reel Splint System's dynamic hinge
system and traction capability will give you that flexibility.
- Lower Extremity
- Dual Hinged
- Half Ring
- Long Bone Immobilizer
- Aluminum and Corrosion Resistant Steel and Brass Construction
- Contains Six Straps w/ Release Buckles
- Removable Single-Operated Traction Mechanism
- Folding Heel Stand
- Hook and Pile Velcro Ankle Strap Closures
- Padded Cross Members
- Contoured Pivoting and Non displacing Ischial Pad
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Weight: with Traction Attachment - 9 lbs., without Traction
Attachment - 7 lbs.
- Length Compressed: with Traction - 39.25", without Traction - 25.25"
- Length Extended: with Traction - 51", without Traction - 37"
- Width: Prox - 9.75", Middle - 10.75", Distal - 8.50"
- Stored: Length - 17.75", Width -10"
- Extrication Handles - ideal for patient and extremity management
- Wound Visualization & Treatment with strap design that allows
complete & total access
- Limb Repositioning - adapts readily for patient comfort or neuro-vascular
- Folding Design for Storage
- Elevation Stand is Pin Free - makes stand deployment, storage retractions &
- Single Hand Ratcheting Control - one medic can control both mechanical traction
application & patient manual traction at the same time
- Safety Traction Lock - when engaged, this lock feature disables the traction
ratcheting knob, preventing any accidental loss of traction
- Reel’s One-Size-Fits-All Ankle Hitch - saves time, money & training
while providing a significantly improved neutral foot position result. The
smaller profile “wrap around” design leaves pulse points accessible
PO Box 294
MT Clemens MI 48046