New Platinum SC430 Anesthesia System
The Platinum SC430 provides sophistication in a flexible, easy to use package, designed to meet all your anesthesia requirements.
With its integrated design and superior build quality, each Platinum SC430 is custom built to meet your requirements.
Balanced Ultra Low-flow Anesthesia, plus patient safety with proven Mechanical AHD system
- Advanced easy to use features for maximum patient safety.
- Comprehensive specification.
- Low ownership costs over ten year life cycle provide a new, smarter alternative to a refurbished machine.
- Committed customer service Two year warranty.
- Minimum ten year parts and service guarantee.
- Ventilator with four modes.
- Spontaneous Monitoring
- Pressure Support
- Large color touchscreen
- High levels of workstation integration
- Modular construction
- GCX™ channel mounting
- Dual oxygen, nitrous oxide, and air flowmeters
- Twin oxygen, single nitrous oxide and single air cylinder yokes as standard
- Open architecture for monitors and accessories
- Monitor shelf options include standard, plus an additional mid-shelf
- Two station Selectatec back bar
- Flowmeter and work surface lighting
- Four electrical outlets
- Oxygen auxiliary flowmeter
- Low cost of ownership - two preventive maintenance services per year
- Specifically designed for low flow
- 50-75 ml/min minimum oxygen flow
- 27-33% minimum Oxygen / Nitrous Oxide flow
P.O. Box 294
MT Clemens, MI. 48047