New MCM-107 Anesthesia Face Protection Shield and Drape
This stainless-steel anesthesia shield serves two purposes. It’s is designed to
protect the patient's face during surgery and provides a frame to the
anesthesia drape. Constructed of durable stainless steel, it attaches to the OR
table rail with two stainless steel side rail sockets (MCM-162 sold
separately). Top surface measures 18 1/4" a 22 1/4" and the
side supports are 24"L to adjust to the desired height. Side
supports measure 1/8" x 1".
- The flat tray portion can be used to support instruments during surgery.
- Protects the patients face during surgery.
- Frame to the anesthesia drape.
- Allows full patient access for anesthesia monitoring.
- Fully welded stainless-steel construction makes it easy to clean and durable.
Walled Lake, MI. 48390