KL600-II Ceiling Mount Surgical Operating Lights
The KL600-II shadow-less surgical operating lights are suitable for the requirements of various operating conditions. They are ideal operating lights for modern operating rooms with a clean modern look, and features that go beyond expectations.
Our surgical lights come from the same manufacturer as our new surgical tables. They are built with the same high quality standards, and they are FDA certified and approved (for sale in the United States), and CE/ISO certified and approved.
- Aluminum Sheet Reflector
- Transparent Panel
- Titanium Main Arm
- Optional Spring Arm
- OSRAM Halogen Bulbs
- Automatic Change to Standby Bulb in 0.5 seconds
- Indicator for Damaged Bulb
- Dischargeable Handle
- Battery Back-Up Optional
- Illumination of 80,000 - 160,000 LX (at 1m distance)
- Facula diameter: 100 ~ 280mm
- Depth of light beam: >600mm
- Brightness adjustment: 8 stage continuous
- Automatic Shift of major and stand by lamp
- Color temperature: 4500K +/- 500K
- Temperature rise: <12 degree C
- Temperature rise on the head of patient: <2 degree C
- Diameter of lamp holder: 600mm
- Main voltage: AC adapted to any power requirements anywhere in the world
- Bulb voltage: AC 24V bulb power
- Installation Height: 280 - 320cm
We will be adding several models of surgical operation lights from low end pricing to high end pricing over the next couple of weeks. If you are in need of specific configurations and specifications for your surgical lighting needs please contact us with your request to receive a quote. We have the products available now even if you don't see your specific lighting needs in our store as of yet. Or check back frequently to see our new additions!!
Product price includes Free Air Economy Shipping to include Delivery to your Door:
Read our shipping policies carefully.
We ship our surgical operating lights using Air Economy shipping and includes delivery to your door. This is a Free service all ready included in the price of the product. We handle all the shipping responsibilities from the factory to your door to include the customs brokerage services required for entry into your country. Our shipping time is usually 5 - 10 business days.
Customs duties and tax fees are the responsibility of the buyer and will be invoiced at the time of the customs clearance into your country. Deliveries that require a lift gate for unloading (this would be where there is no loading dock or fork lift services) will have a $75.00 lift gate charge applied.
We are experienced with both National and International shipping.
Leave all the shipping to us!