ChillBuster Patient Warming Blanket 8000
From pre-op to post-op, emergency hypothermia treatment, ChillBuster 8000 warming blanket is the silent, fully mobile portable multi-power patient warming system that hospitals, veterinary and field medical care need today.
The chillbuster has three power sources 110V - 220 / 50/400 Hz and internal battery power to provide versatility and mobility for the field medics and in hospital patient transport. Unit charges its internal battery while plug into a wall outlet and provides worming for up to 4 hours while operating on the battery power.
ChillBuster helps clinical staff stabilize patient body temperature on the move to help prevent hypothermia, shock, infection and associated complications.
- Compact, silent and mobile
- Great for ambulances and field medics
- Weighs just 10 lbs
- Eliminates need for costly disposable warming devices
- Quick changing, impervious single-use covers slip over the reusable ChillBuster® blanket to minimize prep time
- 110V - 220V / 50 - 400 Hz and Internal Battery DC Power (New internal battery included and installed prior to shipping)
ChillBuster 8000 Operates On Any AC/DC or Internal Battery Power Source:
From 110 – 220 VAC, 50 – 400 Hz, or 11 – 28 VDC with up to 4-hour rechargeable battery, ChillBuster is designed for use anywhere in any clinical, ambulance, air medivac or field EMS environment.
Mobile, reliable and proven effective, ChillBuster 8000 warming blanket serves a critical need for patient warming from pre-op to post-op or wherever it is needed in any medical facility and field emergency patient care situations.
PO Box 294
MT Clemens, MI. 48046